I'm extremely thankful my cellphone charger turned up. I would have cried If i had to say vertical all night. I just came back from a decently long run (longer and more angry then usual) and I must say, I feel amazing. I feel like i do in grade 9 again, pissed off, short tempered, and well, it feels great. I have a lot of good things in my life though (I can only think of one right now, but that's besides the point) Either then all that crap, I almost fell asleep during my 15 minute guarding rotation a few times. I really should go to bed earlier then 5am. I'm off to my other job now, and I feel great about all of my decisions and actions, really, I do. You have no idea what it feels like to feel free after all these years. I think me and my grade 9 self would totally fuck right now.
.
pps. the picture above, is of me in grade 9.
0 comments:
Post a Comment