-->

9/4/09

Sometimes we take chances, sometimes we take pills.

I'd like to know who I can trust. The worst thing about this situation isn't about the actual act in question, but rather the fact of knowing. Why am I hearing this all now? Like I mean, its so convenient how I asked one person and the other person responded and denied it, and assumed to who told me. How am I supposed to feel knowing its a possibility? From both sides, really. One of them is an idiot to go for it, and the other could have been a little more upfront about what happened. Then of course, one of them has a massive mouth, and told people who he shouldn't have trusted, but of course, you can't trust anybody. I can't trust anybody. The people who I loved the most are now the people in doubt. It's so terribly unfortunate, this has been a horrid summer. School won't be any better. You cant blame me for how I feel about this, and if you can, then you really need to wake the fuck up.

jnssa stoma

0 comments:

Archive