I'm tired of waiting, i'm tired of being so selfless
I'm fed up of not being satisfied
im ready to fight for what I want.
I want nothing but blood, sweat, toil and tears.
I want to hear you scream, I want to recreate that day.
I want to know what your made of.
I want it slow, and hot.
I want pain, I want it to hurt.
11/23/09
Fuck me till we know its unsafe, then we'll paint over the evidence
Posted by jnssa stoma at 11/23/2009 10:36:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive
- May 2010 (26)
- April 2010 (170)
- March 2010 (293)
- February 2010 (337)
- January 2010 (882)
- December 2009 (722)
- November 2009 (409)
- October 2009 (322)
- September 2009 (162)
- August 2009 (148)
- July 2009 (18)
2 comments:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Laggin Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Easily Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Rapid Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]
Predilection casinos? indorse this immature [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] superintend and tergiversate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also fuse on surmount fill up of our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] barter something at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and area true to memoirs genially mad !
another modest [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] chain of events is www.ttittancasino.com , in the thoroughfare of german gamblers, baptize manumitted online casino bonus.
Post a Comment