http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/
Today I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my friend on Xbox 360 and he asked me if I saw New Moon with my gf. I told him "No way, I don't watch that crap", even though I really saw it three times over the weekend. I then pretended all the zombies in L4D were instead vampires. GO TEAM JACOB!'
Today I asked my boyfriend if he would hold ice to his lips for a minute before he kissed me, so I could pretend I was kissing Edward. He did. MLIT
Last night when I was walking home from the bar because I am a maritime lawyer I accidentally tripped down the stairs and this guy caught me. His name was Edward. We talked for a while and he asked me how old I was. I said 24 and he replied, "How long have you been 24?" We're going on a date. MLIT.
Today I woke up from a nap on my girlfriends couch only to realize that she had covered me in Twilight body glitter while I was asleep. FML+MLIT
Today, I realized I am attracted to Taylor Lautner. I'm a guy. MLIT
Today, my mom was opening her mail and I heard her say "Ouch, a paper cut..." I quickly turned around with my eyes wide and yelled "WHERES JASPER?!" She told me to leave.~MLIT
Today, my girlfriend made me stand next to a fire for five minutes and then ice my lips so that she could have a hot wolf hug and kiss edward at the same time. MLIT.
Today I was wearing my twilight t-shirt at the store. This pale guy with topaz eyes came up to me and said: "Say it. Say it out loud." I squeled, and said "Vampire. How old are you?' he said, "17. I've been 17 for awhile." It was so cool! MLIT.
Today, my mom and I were driving home when we passed a doctors office. The sign said "Dr. Cullen MD. But Dont Worry, I Don't Bite." LMAO. MLIT. :)
I have seen Twilight 207 times (Still counting). On March 23 when Twilight was released on DVD, I bought it at 12:06 a.m. And ever since that day I have watched it every night before I fall asleep. Filling my dreams with Edward and our meadow. I can repeat the entire movie. MLIT.
Today, I woke up to see my boyfriend watching me sleep. I thought it was so cute and not at all creepy like I should have. MLIT
The week before Halloween, there was a 'theme week' at work where we all dressed up in costumes. There was a certain theme missing. I quickly turned to my co-worker and asked, "Why isn't there a vampire day?". She responded, "Everyday is vampire day for you." MLIT
Today I helped this old lady out to her car. I noticed it was a Volvo. While the lady was telling me about all of it's features, all I could think was EdwardCullenEdwardCullenEdwardCullenEdwardCullenEdwardCullenEdwardCullenEdwardCullen. MLIT.
Today I was in math and this girl had to explain the pythagorean theorem (or something like that, who really cares about triangles..anyways) so she couldn't explain it and kept on saying "Like..It's like.." so the teacher yelled "JUST SAY IT" and me and my friend screamed "VAMPIRE" at the EXACT SAME TIME. MLIT.
OMG SO GOOOD
12/1/09
I'M A TWIHARD AND I ADMIT IT.
Posted by jnssa stoma at 12/01/2009 09:29:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive
- May 2010 (26)
- April 2010 (170)
- March 2010 (293)
- February 2010 (337)
- January 2010 (882)
- December 2009 (722)
- November 2009 (409)
- October 2009 (322)
- September 2009 (162)
- August 2009 (148)
- July 2009 (18)
0 comments:
Post a Comment