-->

12/5/09

Leave me with your complications- It's okay, it's my job.

When friends tell me, "oh, your like my sister!" I thought it was supposed to be a good thing. Sometimes, it is. I'm trusted, I know that no matter what, we'll still be friends despite any fights, and the most important- there is an unbreakable bond. So, they wll have their friends, and go out and live there life with the people they find fun. But I should know, that no matter which friend says something to me, like this, (it's rather common.) that I should be prepared to be taken advantage of. I should be prepared to love them unconditionally, to be left at bustops, to be ignored for months, and to always, no matter what, be there for them. I love you, I really do.

I'm not letting you check out.
You will beat this starting now and you will always be around.
I'm there to monitor your breathing
I will watch you while you're sleeping.
I will keep you safe and sound.
Did you ever think that you would be this blessed?

0 comments:

Archive