-->

2/23/10

WONDERFULLY EXCELLENT NEWS

okay! so, i called rogers, to talk to them about other pay as you go plans. The one i was looking at was the my5. basically, you add 5 people to this plan, and for 25 pepaid dollars, you can talk and text these 5 people for the whole month, unlimited. and since i put 30 dollars on my phone plan, they automatically deducted it from the 30 dollars (leaving me 5 dollars for random people texting and calling me- which is TOTALLY fine)

So now, basically, I can talk to you ALL month, without needing to worry I run out of minutes. (and then when the next month comes around, I just have to buy another 30 dollars- and it automatically deducts the 25 for my plan.)

(this isn't a contract plan by the way.)

so, I have YOUR phone line, ( the one I call you with)
and when you call me, (i dont know if you knew this) it comes up as a different number, so i added that TOO (so you can still wake me up)

I added ALEX's number, so you can call me AND text me a million times, and it doesnt charge
and my DAD and MOMS number- so they stay happy

This is SO much better then the original plan--
I would have to spend 40 cents a minute
(and that wouldn't have lasted for the month -at ALL- the way we talk)
and 15 cents per incoming/outgoing text

so alex, send me as many stupid texts as you want



im VERY happy with this plan.
TOTALLY manageable.

0 comments:

Archive