I'm glad the break starts tomorrow. I'm going to have a photo session with Yanni in the tunnel near my house (the rain and cloudiness will do wonderfully) and regardless of whether or not i'm going downtown (something tells me my mom won't let me. ick.) i'm going to have a lovely, productive day. I plan to get out the watercolours, i plan to take several photos in the RAW format, and yanni will bring me some massive eye lenses that I can use while shooting pictures. I can do this during the break. Even though the bubble sucks, school sucks more. Starting saturday, I plan to officially start my spring training- running daily, eating wonderfully, and getting back into the swing of things- so that in the summer, I can kick your ass. I think that I need to relax tomorrow, and let myself rest (i am still exhausted from the weekend, I had a nap today that simply wasn't enough) I think it's going to be an excellent break- so far, all of the breaks have been wonderful. They have always brought me closer to exposing myself, what I really truly want to with my time, my life and what I wish to develop into- and just as important, these breaks have always brought me closer to you. you don't know how proud i am of you.
3/12/10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive
- May 2010 (26)
- April 2010 (170)
- March 2010 (293)
- February 2010 (337)
- January 2010 (882)
- December 2009 (722)
- November 2009 (409)
- October 2009 (322)
- September 2009 (162)
- August 2009 (148)
- July 2009 (18)
0 comments:
Post a Comment